sqoop-user mailing list archives

From "Peleg, Eyal" <eyal.pe...@intel.com>
Subject RE: sqoop export - parse exception
Date Sun, 09 Jun 2013 16:10:49 GMT
I'm not sure about the sqoop version yet, I will come back to you with an answer later.

The example goes as follows:

A Table which was transferred successfully:

	a    b
	a    b

A Table which failed transfer:

	aa   b
	aa   b

Important things to mention:
	*tab delimited
	*the hdfs file I want to export was produced using a java application
	* I already tried other delimiters
Intel Electronics Ltd.