sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Konstantinos Aretakis <kareta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sqoop 2 installation
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2013 17:02:01 GMT
Thanks again.
 I did exactly that so I suppose my sqoop server should be running...

However when I set my server host at client I get a connection refused...

I 've seen there is a sqoop.properties file that requires a username
(that is sa from default) and a password!
I think that is the problem. How I should configure that? The
instructions are not very clear in that part!
K.A

On 24 Ιουν 2013, at 18:18, Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jarcec@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi sir,
> Hadoop 1 have usually all required jars in the same path known usually referred as HADOOP_HOME.
The split to common, hdfs and yarn has happen in Hadoop 2. Therefore you should be fine with
only specifying path to your custom folder.