sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Michal Taborsky <michal.tabor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to connect to oracle database from sqoop
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2013 07:45:22 GMT
OK, so either use this connection parameter:

--connect  "jdbc:oracle:thin:scott/tiger@
(DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=TCP)(HOST=MyIPAddress)(PORT=1521))(CONNECT_DATA=(SERVER=DEDICATED)(SERVICE_NAME=CP.MYTNSNAME)))"

or try this:

--connect jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521/CP.MYTNSNAME --username scott
--password tiger

Michal Taborsky