sqoop-user mailing list archives

From ZORAIDA HIDALGO SANCHEZ <zora...@tid.es>
Subject MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException but not keys duplicated
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 20:49:07 GMT
Hi all,

All our MySQL tables have  composite primary keys (8 fields) and when we use sqoop for insert
into them(from hive), we are getting this exception:
java.io.IOException: Can't export data, please check task tracker logs
        at org.apache.sqoop.mapreduce.TextExportMapper.map(TextExportMapper.java:112)
        at org.apache.sqoop.mapreduce.TextExportMapper.map(TextExportMapper.java:39)
        at org.apache.sqoop.mapreduce.AutoProgressMapper.run(AutoProgressMapper.java:64)
        at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.runNewMapper(MapTask.java:673)
        at org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1408)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException:
Duplicate entry '33-2013-02-13 23:00:00-Brasil-Play-None-None-None-None-  Filmes  for key
'PRIMARY

There are no duplicated keys in our Hive tables however. Is there any constraint related to
the number of fields that can belong to a PK?
Thanks,

Zoraida.-

Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Puede consultar nuestra pol?tica
de env?o y recepci?n de correo electr?nico en el enlace situado m?s abajo.
This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on
the basis of the terms set out at: