sqoop-user mailing list archives

From ZORAIDA HIDALGO SANCHEZ <zora...@tid.es>
Subject Re: MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException but not keys duplicated
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2013 02:07:59 GMT
Hi Jarcec,

Thanks for your response. I am afraid that the --verbose option does not
give us more information:

13/07/04 04:04:16 ERROR mapreduce.AsyncSqlOutputFormat: Got exception in
update thread:
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException:
 Duplicate entry '63-2013-02-27
00:00:00-Brasil-Play-SVoD-ODG-Unknown-Unknown-Unkn' for key 'PRIMARY'
        at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAcce
ssorImpl.java:39)
        at
sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstru
ctorAccessorImpl.java:27)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:411)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:386)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1039)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3609)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3541)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2163)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2624)
        at
com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.java:212
7)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.execute(PreparedStatement.java:1362)
        at
org.apache.sqoop.mapreduce.AsyncSqlOutputFormat$AsyncSqlExecThread.run(Asyn
cSqlOutputFormat.java:233)

The reason why I am suggestion that PK is being truncated is because as
you can see here: '63-2013-02-27
00:00:00-Brasil-Play-SVoD-ODG-Unknown-Unknown-Unkn', Unkn is not finished
and that can be the reason of why are we getting this
MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException. I have search on MySQL but I
do not see any hint.

Thanks again,

Zoraida.-

El 03/07/13 17:32, "Jarek Jarcec Cecho" <jarcec@apache.org> escribió:

>Hi Zoraida,
>I don't think that there is any limitation on how many keys can be part
>of primary key during export operation. Would you mind sharing with us
>entire Sqoop log generated with parameter --verbose?
>
>Jarcec
>
>On Wed, Jul 03, 2013 at 08:49:07PM +0000, ZORAIDA HIDALGO SANCHEZ wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> All our MySQL tables have  composite primary keys (8 fields) and when
>>we use sqoop for insert into them(from hive), we are getting this
>>exception:
>> java.io.IOException: Can't export data, please check task tracker logs
>>         at
>>org.apache.sqoop.mapreduce.TextExportMapper.map(TextExportMapper.java:112
>>)
>>         at
>>org.apache.sqoop.mapreduce.TextExportMapper.map(TextExportMapper.java:39)
>>         at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Mapper.run(Mapper.java:140)
>>         at
>>org.apache.sqoop.mapreduce.AutoProgressMapper.run(AutoProgressMapper.java
>>:64)
>>         at
>>org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.runNewMapper(MapTask.java:673)
>>         at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.run(MapTask.java:331)
>>         at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.Child$4.run(Child.java:268)
>>         at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:396)
>>         at
>>org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation
>>.java:1408)
>>         at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.Child.main(Child.java:262)
>> Caused by: java.io.IOException:
>>com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationExceptio
>>n: Duplicate entry '33-2013-02-13
>>23:00:00-Brasil-Play-None-None-None-None-  Filmes  for key 'PRIMARY
>>
>> There are no duplicated keys in our Hive tables however. Is there any
>>constraint related to the number of fields that can belong to a PK?
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Zoraida.-

>> Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Puede
>>consultar nuestra pol?tica de env?o y recepci?n de correo electr?nico en
>>el enlace situado m?s abajo.
>> This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send
>>and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at:
>> http://www.tid.es/ES/PAGINAS/disclaimer.aspx

Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Puede consultar nuestra política
de envío y recepción de correo electrónico en el enlace situado más abajo.