sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Where can I find qoop-sqlserver-1.0.tar.gz
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2013 00:56:04 GMT
Hi Shouvanik,
if you referring to the old Microsoft connector for Apache Sqoop, then it seems that Microsoft
is no longer offering it [1]. Sqoop itself without extra downloads is able to handle data
transfers between Microsoft SQL Server and Hadoop.

Jarcec

Links:
1: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=27584

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 05:05:06PM +0000, shouvanik.haldar@accenture.com wrote:
> Thanks,
> Shouvanik

> Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates,
including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems
for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture
policy.