sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Is there any documentation that shows how to connect from Sqoop to MS SQL Server 2008.
Date Sun, 18 Aug 2013 01:45:48 GMT
Hi Shouvanik,
what exactly are you looking for?

Sqoop project have very descriptive User guide available at [1] that might be able to answer
most of the usage questions.

Jarcec

Links:
1: http://sqoop.apache.org/docs/1.4.4/SqoopUserGuide.html

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 06:14:22AM +0000, shouvanik.haldar@accenture.com wrote:
> Please help.
>
> Regards,
> Shouvanik

> Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates,
including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems
for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture
policy.