Hi Shengjie,

You can try importing using --query and --boundary-query options.

Your query might look something like:
select * from A UNION select * from B UNION select * from C

And you boundary queries might look like:
select min(mintemp) from (select min(id) as mintemp from A UNION select min(id) as mintemp from B UNION select min(id) as mintemp from C) t;

select max(maxtemp) from (select max(id) as maxtemp from A UNION select max(id) as maxtemp from B UNION select max(id) as maxtemp from C) t;

If possible you can try creating a view and import that.

With Regards,
Raghav.