Using the unions as Raghav says is the approach to take   I would suggest doing the following

Create a query such as

    select name, id, address,... from (select user_name as name, user_id as id, user_address as address ... union select customer_name as name, customer_id as id,...union select employee_name as name,....) as tab
where \$CONDITIONS

and then use sqoop to do the query-import

You can also pass some conditions in the where clause if needed.   Please see the sqoop documentation on making either Hive or HBase

Venkat