sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sqoop package for Windows and Linux?
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2013 14:38:35 GMT
Hi Andrew,
Sqoop have a considerable amount of dependencies, so having only Sqoop packages without Hadoop
(Hive, HBase) do not make much sense. I would therefore suggest you to send the proposal to
Apache BigTop [1] which is an open source hadoop distribution including all the required dependencies.

Jarcec

Links:
1: http://bigtop.apache.org/