sqoop-user mailing list archives

From "Kallinteris, Christos" <kallinte...@initions.com>
Subject Sqoop 2 doesn't recognize added connectors
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 11:11:35 GMT
Hi all!

I've downloaded the MS and MySQL JDBC drivers and copied them to /var/lib/sqoop2 but when
I run the show connectors command in the interactive shell, it only shows the generic driver.

I have installed the Cloudera distribution using the Manager. Should I be copying the files
to a different directory? What am I missing.

Any and all help greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Chris

--

initions AG
Christos Kallinteris

t:   +49 (0) 40 / 41 49 60-79
f:   +49 (0) 40 / 41 49 60-11
e:  kallinteris@initions.com<mailto:kallinteris@initions.com>
w: www.initions.com<http://www.initions.com/>

Vollständiger Name der Gesellschaft: initions innovative IT solutions AG
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Handelsregister Hamburg B 83929
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Michael Leue
Vorstand: Dr. Stefan Anschütz, André Paul Henkel, Dr. Helge Plehn