sqoop-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Yanting Chen <mx.alexen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: com.sun.jersey.api.client.UniformInterfaceException returned a response status of 404 Not Found
Date Sat, 14 Sep 2013 01:37:36 GMT
Hi Mengwei

Yes, I am pretty sure. :)


On Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 2:14 AM, Mengwei Ding <mengwei.ding@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Yanting,
>
> Are you sure that when you set the autoupgrade value to be true, this
> exception JDBCREPO_0026:Upgrade required but not allowed - Connector:
> generic-jdbc-connector still exists?
>
> Mengwei
>
>
> On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 9:47 AM, Yanting Chen <mx.alexender@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi Mengwei,
>>
>> Yes, there is an option named "org.apache.sqoop.connector.autoupgrade",
>> and its original value is false.
>>
>> I change it to true, and restart the sqoop server. But, the result is the
>> same.
>>
>>
>>
>> On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 9:45 PM, Mengwei Ding <mengwei.ding@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Yanting,
>>>
>>> Could you go to your sqoop.properties file and check whether there is an
>>> option named "org.apache.sqoop.connector.autoupgrade" ?
>>>
>>> Mengwei
>>>
>>>
>>> On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 12:07 AM, Yanting Chen <mx.alexender@gmail.com>wrote:
>>>
>>>> Hi Mengwei
>>>>
>>>> The followings are logs:
>>>>
>>>> *localhost-2013-09-12.log:*
>>>> Sep 12, 2013 9:20:02 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext
>>>> listenerStart
>>>> SEVERE: Exception sending context initialized event to listener
>>>> instance of class org.apache.sqoop.server.ServerInitializer
>>>> java.lang.RuntimeException: Failure in server initialization
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.sqoop.core.SqoopServer.initialize(SqoopServer.java:57)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.sqoop.server.ServerInitializer.contextInitialized(ServerInitializer.java:36)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:4206)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4705)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:799)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:779)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:601)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:943)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWARs(HostConfig.java:778)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:504)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:1317)
>>>>          at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:324)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:142)
>>>>          at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1065)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:840)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1057)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:463)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:525)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:754)
>>>>         at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:595)
>>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>         at
>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>>>         at
>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:289)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:414)
>>>> Caused by: org.apache.sqoop.common.SqoopException: CONN_0007:Connector
>>>> registration failed
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.sqoop.connector.ConnectorManager.registerConnectors(ConnectorManager.java:234)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.sqoop.connector.ConnectorManager.initialize(ConnectorManager.java:195)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.sqoop.core.SqoopServer.initialize(SqoopServer.java:51)
>>>>         ... 25 more
>>>> Caused by: org.apache.sqoop.common.SqoopException:
>>>> JDBCREPO_0026:Upgrade required but not allowed - Connector:
>>>> generic-jdbc-connector
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.sqoop.repository.JdbcRepository$3.doIt(JdbcRepository.java:176)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.sqoop.repository.JdbcRepository.doWithConnection(JdbcRepository.java:90)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.sqoop.repository.JdbcRepository.doWithConnection(JdbcRepository.java:61)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.sqoop.repository.JdbcRepository.registerConnector(JdbcRepository.java:156)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.sqoop.connector.ConnectorManager.registerConnectors(ConnectorManager.java:214)
>>>>         ... 27 more
>>>>
>>>>  Sep 12, 2013 9:20:02 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext
>>>> listenerStop
>>>> SEVERE: Exception sending context destroyed event to listener instance
>>>> of class org.apache.sqoop.server.ServerInitializer
>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.sqoop.framework.JobManager.destroy(JobManager.java:176)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.sqoop.core.SqoopServer.destroy(SqoopServer.java:36)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.sqoop.server.ServerInitializer.contextDestroyed(ServerInitializer.java:32)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStop(StandardContext.java:4245)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.stop(StandardContext.java:4886)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4750)
>>>>          at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:799)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:779)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:601)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:943)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWARs(HostConfig.java:778)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:504)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:1317)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:324)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:142)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1065)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:840)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1057)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:463)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:525)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:754)
>>>>         at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:595)
>>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>         at
>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>>>         at
>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:289)
>>>>          at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:414)
>>>>
>>>> *Another log: sqoop-cmf-sqoop2-SQOOP_SERVER-NN1.lab.log.out*
>>>> 2013-09-12 09:20:00,735 INFO org.apache.sqoop.core.SqoopServer: Booting
>>>> up Sqoop server
>>>> 2013-09-12 09:20:00,743 INFO
>>>> org.apache.sqoop.core.PropertiesConfigurationProvider: Starting config file
>>>> poller thread
>>>> 2013-09-12 09:20:00,745 INFO org.apache.sqoop.audit.AuditLoggerManager:
>>>> Begin audit logger manager initialization
>>>> 2013-09-12 09:20:00,747 INFO org.apache.sqoop.audit.AuditLoggerManager:
>>>> Audit logger manager initialized: OK
>>>> 2013-09-12 09:20:00,748 INFO
>>>> org.apache.sqoop.repository.RepositoryManager: Setting system properties:
>>>> {derby.stream.error.file=/var/log/sqoop2/derbyrepo.log}
>>>> 2013-09-12 09:20:00,760 INFO
>>>> org.apache.sqoop.repository.JdbcRepositoryContext: [repo-ctx]
>>>> handler=org.apache.sqoop.repository.derby.DerbyRepositoryHandler,
>>>> conn-url=jdbc:derby:/var/lib/sqoop2/repository/db;create=true,
>>>> driver=org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver, user=null, password=*****,
>>>> jdbc-props={}, tx-isolation=READ_COMMITTED, max-conn=10
>>>> 2013-09-12 09:20:01,106 INFO
>>>> org.apache.sqoop.repository.derby.DerbyRepositoryHandler:
>>>> DerbyRepositoryHandler initialized.
>>>> 2013-09-12 09:20:01,108 INFO
>>>> org.apache.sqoop.repository.JdbcRepositoryProvider: JdbcRepositoryProvider
>>>> initialized
>>>> 2013-09-12 09:20:01,108 INFO
>>>> org.apache.sqoop.repository.JdbcRepositoryProvider: JdbcRepository
>>>> initialized.
>>>> 2013-09-12 09:20:01,109 INFO
>>>> org.apache.sqoop.repository.RepositoryManager: Creating or upgrading on
>>>> disk structures if necessary
>>>> 2013-09-12 09:20:01,453 INFO
>>>> org.apache.sqoop.repository.JdbcRepository: Creating repository schema
>>>> objects
>>>> 2013-09-12 09:20:01,861 INFO
>>>> org.apache.sqoop.repository.JdbcRepositoryTransaction: Attempting
>>>> transaction commit
>>>> 2013-09-12 09:20:01,890 INFO
>>>> org.apache.sqoop.repository.JdbcRepositoryTransaction: Attempting
>>>> transaction commit
>>>> 2013-09-12 09:20:01,891 INFO
>>>> org.apache.sqoop.repository.RepositoryManager: Repository initialized: OK
>>>> 2013-09-12 09:20:01,892 INFO
>>>> org.apache.sqoop.connector.ConnectorManager: Connector config urls:
>>>> [jar:file:/opt/cloudera/parcels/CDH-4.4.0-1.cdh4.4.0.p0.39/lib/sqoop2/webapps/sqoop/WEB-INF/lib/sqoop-connector-generic-jdbc-1.99.2-cdh4.4.0.jar!/sqoopconnector.properties]
>>>> 2013-09-12 09:20:01,945 INFO
>>>> org.apache.sqoop.connector.ConnectorHandler: Connector
>>>> [org.apache.sqoop.connector.jdbc.GenericJdbcConnector] initialized.
>>>> 2013-09-12 09:20:02,021 WARN
>>>> org.apache.sqoop.repository.JdbcRepositoryTransaction: Marking transaction
>>>> for rollback
>>>> 2013-09-12 09:20:02,022 INFO
>>>> org.apache.sqoop.repository.JdbcRepositoryTransaction: Attempting
>>>> transaction roll-back
>>>> 2013-09-12 09:20:02,023 ERROR org.apache.sqoop.core.SqoopServer: Server
>>>> startup failure
>>>>  org.apache.sqoop.common.SqoopException: CONN_0007:Connector
>>>> registration failed
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.sqoop.connector.ConnectorManager.registerConnectors(ConnectorManager.java:234)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.sqoop.connector.ConnectorManager.initialize(ConnectorManager.java:195)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.sqoop.core.SqoopServer.initialize(SqoopServer.java:51)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.sqoop.server.ServerInitializer.contextInitialized(ServerInitializer.java:36)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:4206)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4705)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:799)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:779)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:601)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:943)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWARs(HostConfig.java:778)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:504)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:1317)
>>>>          at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:324)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:142)
>>>>          at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1065)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:840)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1057)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:463)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:525)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:754)
>>>>         at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:595)
>>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>         at
>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>>>         at
>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:289)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:414)
>>>> Caused by: org.apache.sqoop.common.SqoopException:
>>>> JDBCREPO_0026:Upgrade required but not allowed - Connector:
>>>> generic-jdbc-connector
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.sqoop.repository.JdbcRepository$3.doIt(JdbcRepository.java:176)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.sqoop.repository.JdbcRepository.doWithConnection(JdbcRepository.java:90)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.sqoop.repository.JdbcRepository.doWithConnection(JdbcRepository.java:61)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.sqoop.repository.JdbcRepository.registerConnector(JdbcRepository.java:156)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.sqoop.connector.ConnectorManager.registerConnectors(ConnectorManager.java:214)
>>>>         ... 27 more
>>>> 2013-09-12 09:20:02,032 INFO org.apache.sqoop.core.SqoopServer:
>>>> Shutting down Sqoop server
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 10:51 AM, Mengwei Ding <mengwei.ding@gmail.com>wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Hi Yanting,
>>>>>
>>>>> Yes, the @LOGDIR@ is the default directory where the sqoop server log
>>>>> file locates. You should find it in your Sqoop2 installation directory.
>>>>>
>>>>> The log file location should be specified in sqoop.properties like
>>>>> this:
>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.repository.sysprop.derby.stream.error.file=@LOGDIR@
>>>>> /derbyrepo.log
>>>>>
>>>>> Mengwei
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 9:28 PM, Yanting Chen <mx.alexender@gmail.com>wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Hi Mengwei
>>>>>>
>>>>>> What do you mean by @LOGDIR@? Is it a directory name, or where can
I
>>>>>> get the location in my setting?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> P.S. My Sqoop server is installed with CDH.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Thanks a lot
>>>>>> Yanting
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 12:36 AM, Mengwei Ding <
>>>>>> mengwei.ding@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> The most probable reason is the sqoop sever failed to be satarted.
>>>>>>> Can you please show the system log, which should be in a directory
"@LOGDIR@",
>>>>>>> if you did not make changes to the config file.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Mengwei
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 4:15 AM, Yanting Chen <
>>>>>>> mx.alexender@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Today I upgraded Sqoop 2 from 1.99.1 to 1.99.2.
>>>>>>>> Then, when I execute the command, "show job -a", I got the
error
>>>>>>>> messages below.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> sqoop:000> show job -a
>>>>>>>>  Exception has occurred during processing command
>>>>>>>> Exception: com.sun.jersey.api.client.UniformInterfaceException
>>>>>>>> Message: GET http://MY_IP:12000/sqoop/v1/job/all returned
a
>>>>>>>> response status of 404 Not Found
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> I found others may already meet this problem, but no one
give
>>>>>>>> explicit answers to it.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/sqoop-user/201307.mbox/%3C20130726162216.GE25269@localhost%3E
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Next, I went to search the log files and saw the exceptions.
>>>>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.common.SqoopException: CONN_0007:Connector
>>>>>>>> registration failed
>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.connector.ConnectorManager.registerConnectors(ConnectorManager.java:234)
>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.connector.ConnectorManager.initialize(ConnectorManager.java:195)
>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.core.SqoopServer.initialize(SqoopServer.java:51)
>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.server.ServerInitializer.contextInitialized(ServerInitializer.java:36)
>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:4206)
>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4705)
>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:799)
>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:779)
>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:601)
>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:943)
>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWARs(HostConfig.java:778)
>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:504)
>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:1317)
>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:324)
>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:142)
>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1065)
>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:840)
>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1057)
>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:463)
>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:525)
>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:754)
>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:595)
>>>>>>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
>>>>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>>>>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:289)
>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:414)
>>>>>>>> Caused by: org.apache.sqoop.common.SqoopException:
>>>>>>>> JDBCREPO_0026:Upgrade required but not allowed - Connector:
>>>>>>>> generic-jdbc-connector
>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.repository.JdbcRepository$3.doIt(JdbcRepository.java:176)
>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.repository.JdbcRepository.doWithConnection(JdbcRepository.java:90)
>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.repository.JdbcRepository.doWithConnection(JdbcRepository.java:61)
>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.repository.JdbcRepository.registerConnector(JdbcRepository.java:156)
>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.connector.ConnectorManager.registerConnectors(ConnectorManager.java:214)
>>>>>>>>         ... 27 more
>>>>>>>> 2013-09-11 14:35:06,240 INFO org.apache.sqoop.core.SqoopServer:
>>>>>>>> Shutting down Sqoop server
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Does anyone know what happens to this situation and how to
address
>>>>>>>> it?
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Thanks a lot!
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>

Mime
View raw message