sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Venkat Ranganathan <vranganat...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Sqoop package for Windows and Linux?
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2013 18:04:27 GMT
Bigtop currently provides deb and rpm packages that can be used to install
sqoop and other Hadoop components

There is a MSI package that allows hadoop ecosystem (including sqoop) to be
installed.   I don't know whether it has been provided for chocolatey to
install.   There have some discussions on chcolatey in bigtop (1)

Thanks

Venkat

1-http://bit.ly/173taRY

--