sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Mengwei Ding <mengwei.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sqoop 2 doesn't recognize added connectors
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 12:15:47 GMT
Hi Chris,

Seems like you are confused about the JDBC driver and Sqoop2 Connector.
They are totally different things. Actually, when you download any JDBC
driver, it helps the generic connector to use that JDBC driver to be able
to manipulate the specific database. Does this explains why only generic
connector is shown up?

Best,
Mengwei