sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Manish Meshram <manishmeshra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connection refused while Job Submission - Sqoop Client API
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2013 04:24:25 GMT
Hi Abraham,

      I want to ask you about one more problem I told you.My sqoop server
stops automatically when my Client program runs.
      There is no particular point at which server stops, I tried
debugging, it stops at any point of time during the execution of program
and then I get the exception:

com.sun.jersey.api.client.ClientHandlerException:

      After that I have to start the server again and then execute the
program.But still the server does not stays for a little more time.
      Also it is not generating any logs for shutdown.
      Do you think there is any chance of low memory?
      Need your opinion.

Thanks,
     Manish