sqoop-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Abraham Elmahrek <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Connection refused while Job Submission - Sqoop Client API
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2013 17:27:34 GMT
Manish,

Glad things worked out!

-Abe


On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 2:07 AM, Manish Meshram
<manishmeshram36@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Abraham,
>
>      The problem is solved.There was one mistake in code, while creating
> the new job I was using the previously generated connection(which was hard
> coded) which has status ACCEPTABLE.I just changed the connection.
>      Thanks for your help and giving instant replies.
>
> Regards,
>     Manish
>
>
> On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 1:45 PM, Abraham Elmahrek <abe@cloudera.com>wrote:
>
>> Manish,
>>
>> In a previous message, you had said that you had given the Sqoop 2 server
>> access to the database (remote access). It seems like you're going to have
>> to give remote access to the nodes hosting the TaskTrackers and JobTracker
>> for this to work. The error message you're seeing pops up during
>> initialization of the Sqoop job or execution of the MapReduce job.
>>
>> Also, you might want to be sure that the Sqoop server can communicate
>> with your database. If I remember right, connections can be created
>> regardless of their ability to connect to the server. The difference is
>> that the status will return ACCEPTABLE versus FINE (If memory serves right).
>>
>> -Abe
>>
>>
>> On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 12:12 AM, Manish Meshram <
>> manishmeshram36@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Abraham,
>>>
>>>    Can you tell me how to give mapreduce cluster access to database.
>>>    I guess I haven't given it.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>    Manish
>>>
>>>
>>> On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 11:54 AM, Abraham Elmahrek <abe@cloudera.com>wrote:
>>>
>>>> Manish,
>>>>
>>>> Have you given your mapreduce cluster access to your database? it will
>>>> be using the credentials in the Connection you created to distribute the
>>>> process of importing into HDFS.
>>>>
>>>> -Abe
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 10:52 PM, Manish Meshram <
>>>> manishmeshram36@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Hi Abraham,
>>>>>
>>>>> That is another problem,I cannot use the commands you said because
>>>>> when I start client on the same machine(centOS-remote for me) on which
>>>>> server is running, the server automatically stops.
>>>>> But when I started the server on centOS(which is remote for me and I
>>>>> am accessing it through putty)
>>>>> and I have a sqoop Client API java program in my system(windows 7).
>>>>> It does not stops the server and my connection established
>>>>> successfully.
>>>>> Also MySQL server is installed on my system(windows 7) and I have
>>>>> given remote access to ip address of CentOS system,
>>>>> that is why my connection get established in 1st step.
>>>>> I am attaching the source and the output I am getting, please have a
>>>>> look.
>>>>>
>>>>> *Program:*
>>>>> *
>>>>> *
>>>>> public class TestSqoopClient {
>>>>>  private static void printMessage(List<MForm> formList) {
>>>>>   for(MForm form : formList) {
>>>>>     List<MInput<?>> inputlist = form.getInputs();
>>>>>     if (form.getValidationMessage() != null) {
>>>>>       System.out.println("Form message: " +
>>>>> form.getValidationMessage());
>>>>>     }
>>>>>     for (MInput minput : inputlist) {
>>>>>       if (minput.getValidationStatus() == Status.ACCEPTABLE) {
>>>>>         System.out.println("Warning:" + minput.getValidationMessage());
>>>>>       } else if (minput.getValidationStatus() == Status.UNACCEPTABLE)
>>>>> {
>>>>>         System.out.println("Error:" + minput.getValidationMessage());
>>>>>       }
>>>>>     }
>>>>>   }
>>>>> }
>>>>>
>>>>> public static void main(String[] args) {
>>>>>  try
>>>>>  {
>>>>> String url = "http://192.168.3.156:12000/sqoop/";
>>>>>  SqoopClient client = new SqoopClient(url);
>>>>>   /*********Connection**********/
>>>>> //Dummy connection object
>>>>> MConnection newCon = client.newConnection(1);
>>>>>
>>>>> //Get connection and framework forms. Set name for connection
>>>>> MConnectionForms conForms = newCon.getConnectorPart();
>>>>>  MConnectionForms frameworkForms = newCon.getFrameworkPart();
>>>>> newCon.setName("MyConnection");
>>>>>   /*sample for below code
>>>>>  * MStringInput m =
>>>>> conForms.getStringInput("connection.connectionString");
>>>>>  m.setValue("");*/
>>>>>  //Set connection forms values
>>>>>
>>>>> conForms.getStringInput("connection.connectionString").setValue("jdbc:mysql://
>>>>> 10.10.10.103:3306/mydb");
>>>>>
>>>>> conForms.getStringInput("connection.jdbcDriver").setValue("com.mysql.jdbc.Driver");
>>>>> conForms.getStringInput("connection.username").setValue("********");
>>>>>  conForms.getStringInput("connection.password").setValue("********");
>>>>>   //I masked it.
>>>>>
>>>>> frameworkForms.getIntegerInput("security.maxConnections").setValue(0);
>>>>>
>>>>> Status status  = client.createConnection(newCon);
>>>>> if(status.canProceed()) {
>>>>>  System.out.println("Created. New Connection ID : "
>>>>> +newCon.getPersistenceId());
>>>>>  } else {
>>>>>  System.out.println("Check for status and forms error ");
>>>>> }
>>>>>  //for checking the errors/warnings
>>>>> printMessage(newCon.getConnectorPart().getForms());
>>>>>  printMessage(newCon.getFrameworkPart().getForms());
>>>>>   /*********Job**********/
>>>>> //Creating dummy job object
>>>>> MJob newjob = client.newJob(1,
>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.model.MJob.Type.IMPORT);
>>>>>  MJobForms connectorForm = newjob.getConnectorPart();
>>>>> MJobForms frameworkForm = newjob.getFrameworkPart();
>>>>>  newjob.setName("ImportJob");
>>>>> //Database configuration
>>>>>  connectorForm.getStringInput("table.schemaName").setValue("");
>>>>>  //Input either table name or sql
>>>>>  connectorForm.getStringInput("table.tableName").setValue("student");
>>>>> //connectorForm.getStringInput("table.sql").setValue("select id,name
>>>>> from student");
>>>>>  connectorForm.getStringInput("table.columns").setValue("id,name");
>>>>> connectorForm.getStringInput("table.partitionColumn").setValue("id");
>>>>>  //Set boundary value only if required
>>>>> //connectorForm.getStringInput("table.boundaryQuery").setValue("");
>>>>>
>>>>> //Output configurations
>>>>> frameworkForm.getEnumInput("output.storageType").setValue("HDFS");
>>>>>  frameworkForm.getEnumInput("output.outputFormat").setValue("TEXT_FILE");//Other
>>>>> option: SEQUENCE_FILE/TEXT_FILE
>>>>>
>>>>> frameworkForm.getStringInput("output.outputDirectory").setValue("/home/hadoop/tmp/hdfs/data");
>>>>>
>>>>> //Job resources
>>>>> frameworkForm.getIntegerInput("throttling.extractors").setValue(1);
>>>>>  frameworkForm.getIntegerInput("throttling.loaders").setValue(1);
>>>>>
>>>>> Status status1 = client.createJob(newjob);
>>>>>  if(status1.canProceed()) {
>>>>>  System.out.println("New Job ID: "+ newjob.getPersistenceId());
>>>>>  } else {
>>>>>  System.out.println("Check for status and forms error ");
>>>>> }
>>>>>  printMessage(newjob.getConnectorPart().getForms());
>>>>> printMessage(newjob.getFrameworkPart().getForms());
>>>>>   /*****Job Submission******/
>>>>> //Job submission start
>>>>>  long jid = newjob.getPersistenceId();
>>>>> System.out.println(jid);
>>>>>  MSubmission submission = client.startSubmission(jid);
>>>>>  System.out.println("Status : " + submission.getStatus());
>>>>>  if(submission.getStatus().isRunning() && submission.getProgress()
!=
>>>>> -1) {
>>>>>   System.out.println("Progress : " + String.format("%.2f %%",
>>>>> submission.getProgress() * 100));
>>>>>  }
>>>>>  System.out.println("Hadoop job id :" + submission.getExternalId());
>>>>>  System.out.println("Job link : " + submission.getExternalLink());
>>>>>  Counters counters = submission.getCounters();
>>>>>  if(counters != null) {
>>>>>   System.out.println("Counters:");
>>>>>   for(CounterGroup group : counters) {
>>>>>     System.out.print("\t");
>>>>>     System.out.println(group.getName());
>>>>>     for(Counter counter : group) {
>>>>>       System.out.print("\t\t");
>>>>>       System.out.print(counter.getName());
>>>>>       System.out.print(": ");
>>>>>       System.out.println(counter.getValue());
>>>>>     }
>>>>>   }
>>>>> }
>>>>> if(submission.getExceptionInfo() != null) {
>>>>>   System.out.println("Exception info : "
>>>>> +submission.getExceptionInfo());
>>>>> }
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> //Check job status
>>>>> MSubmission submission1 = client.getSubmissionStatus(1);
>>>>> if(submission1.getStatus().isRunning() && submission1.getProgress()
!=
>>>>> -1) {
>>>>>   System.out.println("Progress : " + String.format("%.2f %%",
>>>>> submission.getProgress() * 100));
>>>>> }
>>>>>
>>>>> //Stop a running job
>>>>> //submission1.stopSubmission(jid);
>>>>>
>>>>> }
>>>>>  catch(Exception e)
>>>>> {
>>>>> e.printStackTrace();
>>>>>  }
>>>>>  }
>>>>> }
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> *Output:*
>>>>>
>>>>> Created. New Connection ID : 33
>>>>> New Job ID: 11
>>>>> 11
>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.common.SqoopException: CLIENT_0006:Server has
>>>>> returned exception
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.client.request.Request$ServerExceptionFilter.handle(Request.java:102)
>>>>> at com.sun.jersey.api.client.WebResource.handle(WebResource.java:670)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> com.sun.jersey.api.client.WebResource.access$200(WebResource.java:74)
>>>>> at
>>>>> com.sun.jersey.api.client.WebResource$Builder.post(WebResource.java:563)
>>>>>  at org.apache.sqoop.client.request.Request.post(Request.java:66)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.client.request.SubmissionRequest.create(SubmissionRequest.java:46)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.client.request.SqoopRequests.createSubmission(SqoopRequests.java:134)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.client.SqoopClient.startSubmission(SqoopClient.java:353)
>>>>>  at com.TestSqoopClient.main(TestSqoopClient.java:126)
>>>>> Caused by: java.lang.Throwable: GENERIC_JDBC_CONNECTOR_0001:Unable to
>>>>> get a connection
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.connector.jdbc.GenericJdbcExecutor.<init>(GenericJdbcExecutor.java:47)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.connector.jdbc.GenericJdbcImportInitializer.configureJdbcProperties(GenericJdbcImportInitializer.java:73)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.connector.jdbc.GenericJdbcImportInitializer.initialize(GenericJdbcImportInitializer.java:46)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.connector.jdbc.GenericJdbcImportInitializer.initialize(GenericJdbcImportInitializer.java:37)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.framework.FrameworkManager.submit(FrameworkManager.java:434)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.handler.SubmissionRequestHandler.submissionSubmit(SubmissionRequestHandler.java:112)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.handler.SubmissionRequestHandler.handleActionEvent(SubmissionRequestHandler.java:98)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.handler.SubmissionRequestHandler.handleEvent(SubmissionRequestHandler.java:68)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.server.v1.SubmissionServlet.handlePostRequest(SubmissionServlet.java:44)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.server.SqoopProtocolServlet.doPost(SqoopProtocolServlet.java:63)
>>>>> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637)
>>>>>  at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:103)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:293)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:861)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:606)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:489)
>>>>>  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724)
>>>>> Caused by: java.lang.Throwable: Communications link failure
>>>>>
>>>>> The last packet sent successfully to the server was 0 milliseconds
>>>>> ago. The driver has not received any packets from the server.
>>>>>  at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native
>>>>> Method)
>>>>> at
>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
>>>>> at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:526)
>>>>>  at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:411)
>>>>> at
>>>>> com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createCommunicationsException(SQLError.java:1121)
>>>>>  at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.<init>(MysqlIO.java:355)
>>>>> at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.coreConnect(ConnectionImpl.java:2479)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.connectOneTryOnly(ConnectionImpl.java:2516)
>>>>> at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.createNewIO(ConnectionImpl.java:2301)
>>>>>  at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.<init>(ConnectionImpl.java:834)
>>>>> at com.mysql.jdbc.JDBC4Connection.<init>(JDBC4Connection.java:47)
>>>>>  at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native
>>>>> Method)
>>>>> at
>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
>>>>> at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:526)
>>>>>  at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:411)
>>>>> at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.getInstance(ConnectionImpl.java:416)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> com.mysql.jdbc.NonRegisteringDriver.connect(NonRegisteringDriver.java:317)
>>>>> at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:571)
>>>>>  at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:215)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.connector.jdbc.GenericJdbcExecutor.<init>(GenericJdbcExecutor.java:40)
>>>>>  ... 23 more
>>>>> Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
>>>>> at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:339)
>>>>> at
>>>>> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:200)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:182)
>>>>> at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392)
>>>>>  at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:579)
>>>>> at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:528)
>>>>> at java.net.Socket.<init>(Socket.java:425)
>>>>>  at java.net.Socket.<init>(Socket.java:241)
>>>>> at
>>>>> com.mysql.jdbc.StandardSocketFactory.connect(StandardSocketFactory.java:259)
>>>>>  at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.<init>(MysqlIO.java:305)
>>>>> ... 38 more
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>  Thanks,
>>>>>
>>>>>        Manish
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 11:11 PM, Abraham Elmahrek <abe@cloudera.com>wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Hey Manish,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> It looks like your job is using a connection that is pointing to
a
>>>>>> database server that is down or doesn't exist. Could you validate
your
>>>>>> connection parameters and verify you're using the correct connection
in the
>>>>>> job? Please provide the job and connection details via the "show
>>>>>> connection" and "show job" commands. That will definitely assist
us in
>>>>>> figuring out what went wrong in your setup.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> -Abe
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 3:45 AM, Manish Meshram <
>>>>>> manishmeshram36@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I am using sqoop Client API for importing rdbms data to hdfs.
>>>>>>> I am using Hadoop 1.2.1(single node)
>>>>>>> and sqoop 1.99.2
>>>>>>> Hadoop is remote for me installed on CentOS and I am accessing
it
>>>>>>> through putty.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I have gone through Sqoop client API guide -
>>>>>>> http://sqoop.apache.org/docs/1.99.2/ClientAPI.html
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> As there are 3 steps in total:
>>>>>>> 1. Create connection.....(done)
>>>>>>> 2. Create Job..........(done)
>>>>>>> 3. Submit Job.........(GETTING ERROR)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Steps 1 and 2 are working fine for me.
>>>>>>> But during Step 3 i.e. while submitting the job I am getting
the
>>>>>>> following exception
>>>>>>> in my eclipse IDE:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>  org.apache.sqoop.common.SqoopException: CLIENT_0006:Server has
>>>>>>> returned exception
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.client.request.Request$ServerExceptionFilter.handle(Request.java:102)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> com.sun.jersey.api.client.WebResource.handle(WebResource.java:670)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> com.sun.jersey.api.client.WebResource.access$200(WebResource.java:74)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> com.sun.jersey.api.client.WebResource$Builder.post(WebResource.java:563)
>>>>>>> at org.apache.sqoop.client.request.Request.post(Request.java:66)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.client.request.SubmissionRequest.create(SubmissionRequest.java:46)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.client.request.SqoopRequests.createSubmission(SqoopRequests.java:134)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.client.SqoopClient.startSubmission(SqoopClient.java:353)
>>>>>>> at com.TestSqoopClient.main(TestSqoopClient.java:126)
>>>>>>> Caused by: java.lang.Throwable: GENERIC_JDBC_CONNECTOR_0001:Unable
>>>>>>> to get a connection
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.connector.jdbc.GenericJdbcExecutor.<init>(GenericJdbcExecutor.java:47)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.connector.jdbc.GenericJdbcImportInitializer.configureJdbcProperties(GenericJdbcImportInitializer.java:73)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.connector.jdbc.GenericJdbcImportInitializer.initialize(GenericJdbcImportInitializer.java:46)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.connector.jdbc.GenericJdbcImportInitializer.initialize(GenericJdbcImportInitializer.java:37)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.framework.FrameworkManager.submit(FrameworkManager.java:434)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.handler.SubmissionRequestHandler.submissionSubmit(SubmissionRequestHandler.java:112)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.handler.SubmissionRequestHandler.handleActionEvent(SubmissionRequestHandler.java:98)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.handler.SubmissionRequestHandler.handleEvent(SubmissionRequestHandler.java:68)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.server.v1.SubmissionServlet.handlePostRequest(SubmissionServlet.java:44)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.server.SqoopProtocolServlet.doPost(SqoopProtocolServlet.java:63)
>>>>>>> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637)
>>>>>>>  at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:103)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:293)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:861)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:606)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:489)
>>>>>>>  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724)
>>>>>>> Caused by: java.lang.Throwable: Communications link failure
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> The last packet sent successfully to the server was 0 milliseconds
>>>>>>> ago. The driver has not received any packets from the server.
>>>>>>>  at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native
>>>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
>>>>>>> at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:526)
>>>>>>>  at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:411)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createCommunicationsException(SQLError.java:1121)
>>>>>>>  at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.<init>(MysqlIO.java:355)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.coreConnect(ConnectionImpl.java:2479)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.connectOneTryOnly(ConnectionImpl.java:2516)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.createNewIO(ConnectionImpl.java:2301)
>>>>>>>  at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.<init>(ConnectionImpl.java:834)
>>>>>>> at com.mysql.jdbc.JDBC4Connection.<init>(JDBC4Connection.java:47)
>>>>>>>  at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native
>>>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
>>>>>>> at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:526)
>>>>>>>  at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:411)
>>>>>>> at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.getInstance(ConnectionImpl.java:416)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> com.mysql.jdbc.NonRegisteringDriver.connect(NonRegisteringDriver.java:317)
>>>>>>> at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:571)
>>>>>>>  at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:215)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.connector.jdbc.GenericJdbcExecutor.<init>(GenericJdbcExecutor.java:40)
>>>>>>>  ... 23 more
>>>>>>> Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
>>>>>>> at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:339)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:200)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:182)
>>>>>>> at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392)
>>>>>>>  at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:579)
>>>>>>> at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:528)
>>>>>>> at java.net.Socket.<init>(Socket.java:425)
>>>>>>>  at java.net.Socket.<init>(Socket.java:241)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> com.mysql.jdbc.StandardSocketFactory.connect(StandardSocketFactory.java:259)
>>>>>>>  at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.<init>(MysqlIO.java:305)
>>>>>>> ... 38 more
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>

Mime
View raw message