sqoop-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Abraham Elmahrek <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Import data to HDFS using Sqoop2
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 17:55:43 GMT
Could you provide your schema from PostGreSQL? Mengwei is likely right.


On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 7:36 PM, Yanting Chen <mx.alexender@gmail.com> wrote:

> Actually the schema comes from Oracle. However, I try to modify it to let
> it fit into PostgreSQL database. So, now the database I use is PostgreSQL.
>
>
> On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 10:33 AM, Abraham Elmahrek <abe@cloudera.com>wrote:
>
>> Yanting,
>>
>> Also, it seems like the schema you've provided is for an Oracle database.
>> i.e. VARCHAR2 and NUMBER are datatypes specific to Oracle. Could you please
>> use an oracle connection string and driver? i.e. oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
>> and jdbc:oracle:thin:@host:port:SID.
>>
>> -abe
>>
>>
>> On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 7:32 PM, Mengwei Ding <mengwei.ding@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hmm... would you mind showing us your most updated job configuration by
>>> typing "show job --jid 3"? I just want to make sure that you provide the
>>> partition column correctly.
>>>
>>> Also, I notice that the primary key for this table is "VARCHAR(23)"
>>> type, this might be the problem.
>>>
>>> Mengwei
>>>
>>>
>>> On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 10:23 PM, Yanting Chen <mx.alexender@gmail.com>wrote:
>>>
>>>> Hi Mengwei
>>>>
>>>> I try to set primary key into partition column. But still the same
>>>> error!
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 10:17 AM, Mengwei Ding <mengwei.ding@gmail.com>wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Hi Yanting,
>>>>>
>>>>> It seems like you did not specify the 'partition column' for the job.
>>>>> Generally, the primary key of  the table is a good choice for 'parition
>>>>> column'.
>>>>>
>>>>> You could use 'update job -jid 3' to update the job configuration.
>>>>>
>>>>> Mengwei
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 9:37 PM, Yanting Chen <mx.alexender@gmail.com>wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Abraham,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Thanks for you answer. I review my database.
>>>>>> I think the database name is invoice and the schema name is public,
>>>>>> just like the picture below.
>>>>>> http://imgur.com/ns0iNLi
>>>>>>
>>>>>> So, I change the schema name with a new value, "public"
>>>>>> Then, I run this job and get a different error.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Status: FAILURE_ON_SUBMIT
>>>>>> Creation date: 2013-09-05 09:30:44 CST
>>>>>> Last update date: 2013-09-05 09:30:44 CST
>>>>>> Exception: org.apache.sqoop.common.SqoopException:
>>>>>> GENERIC_JDBC_CONNECTOR_0011:The type is not supported - 12
>>>>>> Stack trace: org.apache.sqoop.common.SqoopException:
>>>>>> GENERIC_JDBC_CONNECTOR_0011:The type is not supported - 12
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.connector.jdbc.GenericJdbcImportPartitioner.getPartitions(GenericJdbcImportPartitioner.java:87)
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.connector.jdbc.GenericJdbcImportPartitioner.getPartitions(GenericJdbcImportPartitioner.java:32)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.job.mr.SqoopInputFormat.getSplits(SqoopInputFormat.java:71)
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.JobSubmitter.writeNewSplits(JobSubmitter.java:452)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.JobSubmitter.writeSplits(JobSubmitter.java:469)
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.JobSubmitter.submitJobInternal(JobSubmitter.java:366)
>>>>>> at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Job$11.run(Job.java:1269)
>>>>>>  at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Job$11.run(Job.java:1266)
>>>>>> at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>>>>>  at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:415)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1408)
>>>>>>  at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Job.submit(Job.java:1266)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.submission.mapreduce.MapreduceSubmissionEngine.submit(MapreduceSubmissionEngine.java:265)
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.framework.FrameworkManager.submit(FrameworkManager.java:480)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.handler.SubmissionRequestHandler.submissionSubmit(SubmissionRequestHandler.java:112)
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.handler.SubmissionRequestHandler.handleActionEvent(SubmissionRequestHandler.java:98)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.handler.SubmissionRequestHandler.handleEvent(SubmissionRequestHandler.java:68)
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.server.v1.SubmissionServlet.handlePostRequest(SubmissionServlet.java:44)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.server.SqoopProtocolServlet.doPost(SqoopProtocolServlet.java:63)
>>>>>>  at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637)
>>>>>> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:293)
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:859)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:602)
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:489)
>>>>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724)
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Also, I try to remove the schema name, but I get the same error as
>>>>>> above.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 6:11 AM, Abraham Elmahrek <abe@cloudera.com>
>>>>>>  wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Yanting,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I'm sorry, I'm a bit confused. The database you are using here
is
>>>>>>> called "invoice". Do you also have a schema called "invoice"?
Try removing
>>>>>>> the "Schema name" from your job and see if that works for you.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/ddl-schemas.html
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> -Abe
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 6:34 PM, Yanting Chen <mx.alexender@gmail.com
>>>>>>> > wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> However, with Sqoop 1.4.4, all schema and table names are
>>>>>>>> lower-case, and it is successful to make import.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> As a result, I am not sure if case sensitivity will be a
problem in
>>>>>>>> Sqoop 2.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> *This is the connection I created:*
>>>>>>>> 1 connection(s) to show:
>>>>>>>> Connection with id 1 and name ds_msg_log (Created 9/2/13
10:54 AM,
>>>>>>>> Updated 9/3/13 6:35 PM)
>>>>>>>> Using Connector id 1
>>>>>>>>   Connection configuration
>>>>>>>>     JDBC Driver Class: org.postgresql.Driver
>>>>>>>>     JDBC Connection String: jdbc:postgresql://MY_IP:MY_PORT/invoice
>>>>>>>>     Username: hadoop
>>>>>>>>     Password:
>>>>>>>>     JDBC Connection Properties:
>>>>>>>>   Security related configuration options
>>>>>>>>     Max connections: 123
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> *This is the job I created:*
>>>>>>>> Job with id 3 and name ds_msg_log (Created 9/2/13 11:37 AM,
Updated
>>>>>>>> 9/3/13 5:57 PM)
>>>>>>>> Using Connection id 1 and Connector id 1
>>>>>>>>   Database configuration
>>>>>>>>     Schema name: invoice
>>>>>>>>     Table name: ds_msg_log
>>>>>>>>     Table SQL statement:
>>>>>>>>     Table column names:
>>>>>>>>     Partition column name:
>>>>>>>>     Boundary query:
>>>>>>>>   Output configuration
>>>>>>>>     Storage type: HDFS
>>>>>>>>     Output format: TEXT_FILE
>>>>>>>>     Output directory: /user/root/ds_msg_log_sqoop2
>>>>>>>>   Throttling resources
>>>>>>>>     Extractors:
>>>>>>>>     Loaders:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> *The command I use to start this job is:*
>>>>>>>> submission start --jid 3
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 9:24 AM, Abraham Elmahrek <abe@cloudera.com>
>>>>>>>>  wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Sorry, I missed that you are using PostGreSQL. I think
case
>>>>>>>>> sensitivity will be a problem with that database.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 6:23 PM, Abraham Elmahrek <abe@cloudera.com
>>>>>>>>> > wrote:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> What database are you using? Are table names or schema
names case
>>>>>>>>>> sensitive in your database? Sqoop quotes all names,
so case sensitivity
>>>>>>>>>> makes a difference here.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Also, could you provide the corresponding Sqoop 1.4.4
command
>>>>>>>>>> that worked for you?
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> -Abe
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 6:06 PM, 陳彥廷(Yanting
Chen) <
>>>>>>>>>> mx.alexender@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> I am pretty sure that the schema "invoice" exists
because I
>>>>>>>>>>> successfully imported data to this schema using
Sqoop 1.4.4
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Also, I already remove "*" when creating job.
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> The following is the table in invoice schema:
>>>>>>>>>>>     TABLE DS_MSG_LOG
>>>>>>>>>>>     (
>>>>>>>>>>>         MESSAGE_ID VARCHAR2(23) NOT NULL,
>>>>>>>>>>>         LOGIN_ID VARCHAR2(30),
>>>>>>>>>>>         ACPT_DTS TIMESTAMP(6),
>>>>>>>>>>>         DLVR_DTS TIMESTAMP(6),
>>>>>>>>>>>         SENDER_ID VARCHAR2(30),
>>>>>>>>>>>         SENDER_VAC_ID VARCHAR2(39),
>>>>>>>>>>>         RECEIVER_ID VARCHAR2(30),
>>>>>>>>>>>         RECEIVER_VAC_ID VARCHAR2(39),
>>>>>>>>>>>         STATUS VARCHAR2(1),
>>>>>>>>>>>         MESSAGE_TYPE VARCHAR2(8),
>>>>>>>>>>>         FLOW_TYPE VARCHAR2(5),
>>>>>>>>>>>         SERVICE_TYPE VARCHAR2(1),
>>>>>>>>>>>         SOURCE_FILE_NAME VARCHAR2(150),
>>>>>>>>>>>         ARCHIVE_FILE_NAME VARCHAR2(250),
>>>>>>>>>>>         ARCHIVE_CHAR_COUNT NUMBER,
>>>>>>>>>>>         DECRYPT_FILE_NAME VARCHAR2(250),
>>>>>>>>>>>         DECRYPT_CHAR_COUNT NUMBER,
>>>>>>>>>>>         RESP_FILE_NAME VARCHAR2(250),
>>>>>>>>>>>         RESP_CHAR_COUNT NUMBER,
>>>>>>>>>>>         RESP_FLAG VARCHAR2(1),
>>>>>>>>>>>         RTG_SEQ VARCHAR2(8),
>>>>>>>>>>>         RESENT_FLAG VARCHAR2(1) DEFAULT 'N',
>>>>>>>>>>>         TOTAL_INV_COUNT NUMBER,
>>>>>>>>>>>         CONSTRAINT PK_DS_MSG_LOG PRIMARY KEY
(MESSAGE_ID)
>>>>>>>>>>>     )
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 1:46 AM, Abraham Elmahrek
<
>>>>>>>>>>> abe@cloudera.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> Hey User,
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> It looks like the schema "invoice" does not
exist in your
>>>>>>>>>>>> database. Could you please provide your database
schema? Also, "*" is
>>>>>>>>>>>> unnecessary when specifying "Table column
names". If you leave it blank it
>>>>>>>>>>>> will import all columns by default.
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> -Abe
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 3:03 AM, 陳彥廷(Yanting
Chen) <
>>>>>>>>>>>> mx.alexender@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> According to the official guide,
>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://sqoop.apache.org/docs/1.99.2/Sqoop5MinutesDemo.html
,
>>>>>>>>>>>>> I successfully created a job.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> However, when I executed the command,
submission start --jid
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1, I got this error message: "Exception
has occurred during processing
>>>>>>>>>>>>> command Server has returned exception:
Exception: java.lang.Throwable
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Message: GENERIC_JDBC_CONNECTOR_0002:Unable
to execute the SQL statement"
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> This is the information of my job.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Database configuration
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Schema name: invoice
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Table name: ds_msg_log
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Table SQL statement:
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Table column names: *
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Partition column name:
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Boundary query:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Output configuration
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Storage type: HDFS
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Output format: TEXT_FILE
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Output directory: /user/root/ds_msg_log
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Throttling resources Extractors: Loaders:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Since there is no information in the
official guide talking
>>>>>>>>>>>>> about how to set the values above, does
any know anything wrong in my job
>>>>>>>>>>>>> setting?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> This is the log: Stack trace: at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.connector.jdbc.GenericJdbcExecutor
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (GenericJdbcExecutor.java:59)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.connector.jdbc.GenericJdbcImportInitializer
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (GenericJdbcImportInitializer.java:155)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.connector.jdbc.GenericJdbcImportInitializer
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (GenericJdbcImportInitializer.java:48)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.connector.jdbc.GenericJdbcImportInitializer
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (GenericJdbcImportInitializer.java:37)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.sqoop.framework.FrameworkManager
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (FrameworkManager.java:447)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.sqoop.handler.SubmissionRequestHandler
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (SubmissionRequestHandler.java:112)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.sqoop.handler.SubmissionRequestHandler
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (SubmissionRequestHandler.java:98)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.sqoop.handler.SubmissionRequestHandler
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (SubmissionRequestHandler.java:68)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.sqoop.server.v1.SubmissionServlet
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (SubmissionServlet.java:44)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.sqoop.server.SqoopProtocolServlet
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (SqoopProtocolServlet.java:63)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet (HttpServlet.java:637)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet (HttpServlet.java:717)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (StandardContextValve.java:191)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (StandardHostValve.java:127)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (ErrorReportValve.java:102)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (StandardEngineValve.java:109)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (CoyoteAdapter.java:293)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (Http11Processor.java:859)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (Http11Protocol.java:602)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (JIoEndpoint.java:489)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at java.lang.Thread (Thread.java:724)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Caused by: Exception: java.lang.Throwable
Message: ERROR:
>>>>>>>>>>>>> schema "invoice" does not exist Position:
46 Stack trace: at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl
(QueryExecutorImpl.java:2102)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (QueryExecutorImpl.java:1835)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (QueryExecutorImpl.java:257)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:500)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:374)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:254)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.sqoop.connector.jdbc.GenericJdbcExecutor
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (GenericJdbcExecutor.java:56)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.connector.jdbc.GenericJdbcImportInitializer
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (GenericJdbcImportInitializer.java:155)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.connector.jdbc.GenericJdbcImportInitializer
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (GenericJdbcImportInitializer.java:48)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.sqoop.connector.jdbc.GenericJdbcImportInitializer
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (GenericJdbcImportInitializer.java:37)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.sqoop.framework.FrameworkManager
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (FrameworkManager.java:447)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.sqoop.handler.SubmissionRequestHandler
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (SubmissionRequestHandler.java:112)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.sqoop.handler.SubmissionRequestHandler
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (SubmissionRequestHandler.java:98)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.sqoop.handler.SubmissionRequestHandler
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (SubmissionRequestHandler.java:68)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.sqoop.server.v1.SubmissionServlet
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (SubmissionServlet.java:44)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.sqoop.server.SqoopProtocolServlet
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (SqoopProtocolServlet.java:63)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet (HttpServlet.java:637)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet (HttpServlet.java:717)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (StandardContextValve.java:191)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (StandardHostValve.java:127)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (ErrorReportValve.java:102)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (StandardEngineValve.java:109)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (CoyoteAdapter.java:293)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (Http11Processor.java:859)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (Http11Protocol.java:602)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (JIoEndpoint.java:489)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> at java.lang.Thread (Thread.java:724)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>

Mime
View raw message