sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Suhas Satish <suhas.sat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to export Hbase table to MySQL table?
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 23:12:57 GMT
Its a good question. Even I'd  like to know the answer.

But from the sqoop documentation site, this may help you speed things up a
bit. It still doesnt avoid the intermediate hive-metadata creation stage.

MySQL provides a direct mode for exports as well, using the mysqlimport tool.
When exporting to MySQL, use the --direct argument to specify this
codepath. This may be higher-performance than the standard JDBC codepath.

Note: When using export in direct mode with MySQL, the MySQL bulk utility
mysqlimport must be available in the shell path of the task process.

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 3:15 AM, Apple Wang <apple.wangbin@gmail.com> wrote:

> exporting Hbase table to mysql table using sqoop, but I find sqoo

Cheers,
Suhas.