Hi Chris,

Seems like you are confused about the JDBC driver and Sqoop2 Connector. They are totally different things. Actually, when you download any JDBC driver, it helps the generic connector to use that JDBC driver to be able to manipulate the specific database. Does this explains why only generic connector is shown up?

Best,
Mengwei