sqoop-user mailing list archives

From "Martin, Nick" <NiMar...@pssd.com>
Subject Re: Sqoop from/to Oracle
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 01:53:23 GMT
Ok thanks Venkat ill look at that as well

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 1, 2013, at 9:06 PM, "Venkat Ranganathan" <vranganathan@hortonworks.com<mailto:vranganathan@hortonworks.com>>
wrote:

One thing that you might want to check is if the delimiter characters are part of any of the
data that are imported.   You can use --hive-drop-import-delims and --hive-delims-replacement
options (they are not hive specific even though they have hive in the name!) if that is the
case

Thanks

Venkat

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 5:03 PM, Martin, Nick <NiMartin@pssd.com<mailto:NiMartin@pssd.com>>