sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: User meetup in New York on October 28
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2013 06:13:47 GMT
Hi Esin,
due to webex licensing, I couldn't share the webex numbers on a public mailing list. Instead
we had an RVSP process in place, so that we can share the webex meeting details only with
RVSPed people.

Jarcec

On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 06:36:14PM -0400, Kiris, Esin wrote:
> Hi Jarcec,
> I would like to dial in. What is the webex and dial-in info?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Esin Kiris

the elevators from the lobby directly to the fourth floor and then the room are just next
to the elevators.

> Jarcec
>
> On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 04:52:28PM -0700, Jarek Jarcec Cecho wrote:
> > Just a reminding that the New York Sqoop meetup is next Monday! See you all there!
> >
> > Jarcec
> >
> > P.S. I've sent a webex invite. If you are planning to join remotely and you did
not get an invite, please do let me know.

> > On Thu, Oct 03, 2013 at 09:39:07AM -0700, Jarek Jarcec Cecho wrote:
> > > Hi Sqoop users and developers,
> > > I would like to invite you all to Sqoop user meetup that will be happening
on October 28. Come and join other Sqoop users and developers discussing various topics from
Sqoop's past, present and future!

> > > We've prepared following interesting talks for the meetup:
> > >
> > > * HCatalog integration in Sqoop by Venkat Ranganathan
> > > * Hue application for Sqoop2 by Abraham Elmahrek
> > > * Complex stories about Sqooping PostgreSQL data by Masatake Iwasaki
> > >
> > > Don't forget to RVSP on our meetup page:
> > >
> > > http://www.meetup.com/Sqoop-User-Meetup/events/129236352/
> > >
> > > Mark your calendar with the following info:
> > >
> > > * Date: 2013-10-28
> > > * Hour: 18:30
> > > * Place: Hilton Hotel, 1335 Avenue of the Americas New York, New York, 10019
> > > * Room: Hudson Suite
> > >
> > > If you are not going to be in New York city on 28th, but you would still like
to participate, shoot me an email! We will be having webex session for the meetup, so we will
be able to dial you in! You won't be able to enjoy the food and beverages though.

> > > Jarcec
> >

> ATTENTION: -----
>
> The information contained in this message (including any files transmitted with this
message) may contain proprietary, trade secret or other  confidential and/or legally privileged
information. Any pricing information contained in this message or in any files transmitted
with this message is always confidential and cannot be shared with any third parties without
prior written approval from Syncsort. This message is intended to be read only by the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed or by their designee. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient, you are on notice that any use, disclosure, copying or distribution
of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please immediately notify the sender and/or Syncsort and destroy all copies of this
message in your possession, custody or control.