sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: import-all-tables fails with exception 'Invalid object name' on non dbo schemas
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2013 15:31:26 GMT
Hi Christos,
would you mind sharing with us entire Sqoop command and associated log generated with parameter
--verbose?

Jarcec

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 09:40:40AM +0000, Kallinteris, Christos wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I would like to import a complete database from SQL Server into HDFS and from there to
HIVE to have some data to play with.

> I figured out the necessary connection string and I get the first few tables imported
but then the job throws the invalid object name exception. As far as I can tell this happens
when the job encounters a table that has a schema other than dbo.