sqoop-user mailing list archives

From "Martin, Nick" <NiMar...@pssd.com>
Subject Re: Sqoop from/to Oracle
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 00:03:15 GMT
Ok I'll take these notes, validate the column alignment and provide some sample data if I see
additional issues.

Thanks for the help,
Nick

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 1, 2013, at 7:31 PM, "Abraham Elmahrek" <abe@cloudera.com<mailto:abe@cloudera.com>>
wrote:

Nick,

It looks like Sqoop believes the format of the timestamps are incorrect. Could you please
inspect the data you are attempting to import and verify the columns are aligned and the data
is correctly formatted? I believe if you use the --verbose option, Sqoop will give more details
in its own logs and the tasks logs. Can you post the task logs back here?

Some other information that might be helpful to us is an example of the data you're trying
to export and the schema of the table you're importing to.

-Abe

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 4:11 PM, Martin, Nick <NiMartin@pssd.com<mailto:NiMartin@pssd.com>>