sqoop-user mailing list archives

From "Kallinteris, Christos" <kallinte...@initions.com>
Subject import-all-tables fails with exception 'Invalid object name' on non dbo schemas
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2013 09:40:40 GMT
Hello!

I would like to import a complete database from SQL Server into HDFS and from there to HIVE
to have some data to play with.

I figured out the necessary connection string and I get the first few tables imported but
then the job throws the invalid object name exception. As far as I can tell this happens when
the job encounters a table that has a schema other than dbo.

Is this a known issue and if yes, is there a way around it?

I'm using Sqoop 1.4.3-cdh4.4.0 on the latest stable Cloudera distribution.

Thanks!

Christos

--

initions AG
Christos Kallinteris

t:   +49 (0) 40 / 41 49 60-79
f:   +49 (0) 40 / 41 49 60-11
e:  kallinteris@initions.com<mailto:kallinteris@initions.com>
w: www.initions.com<http://www.initions.com/>

Vollständiger Name der Gesellschaft: initions innovative IT solutions AG
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Handelsregister Hamburg B 83929
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Michael Leue
Vorstand: Dr. Stefan Anschütz, André Paul Henkel, Dr. Helge Plehn