sqoop-user mailing list archives

From "Kallinteris, Christos" <kallinte...@initions.com>
Subject AW: Sqoop 1 Importing tables from non DBO schema
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2013 15:46:01 GMT
Hello Jarcec,

I tried that, it doesn't work.

Embarrassingly what does work is simply prepending the Schema to the Table name ( Schema.Table).
I could have sworn, I had tried that already, but that works.

Just for information: When you do upload Tables from different schemas into Hive you have
to create databases for each schema as Hive translates schema into database and will complain,
if you haven't created them.

Thanks for your time!

Christos

--

initions AG
Christos Kallinteris

t:   +49 (0) 40 / 41 49 60-79
f:   +49 (0) 40 / 41 49 60-11
e:  kallinteris@initions.com
w: www.initions.com

Vollständiger Name der Gesellschaft: initions innovative IT solutions AG
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Handelsregister Hamburg B 83929
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Michael Leue