sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Abraham Elmahrek <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Sqoop 1 Importing tables from non DBO schema
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2013 18:26:00 GMT
Hey there,

Can you provide the sqoop 1.4.3 command you're using?

If you can import via sqoop2, but are missing the proper commands to import
into hive, you may be able to simply load the data into hive once it's in
HDFS (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/GettingStarted#GettingStarted-DMLOperations
).

-Abe