sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: User meetup in New York on October 28
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2013 16:02:20 GMT
Thank you very much to our speakers, Venkat, Abe and Masatake for giving great talks on our
last User meetup. I hope that everyone had a great time! The slide decks are available on
our wiki [1].

Jarcec

Links:
1: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SQOOP/Home

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 11:13:47PM -0700, Jarek Jarcec Cecho wrote:
> Hi Esin,
> due to webex licensing, I couldn't share the webex numbers on a public mailing list.
Instead we had an RVSP process in place, so that we can share the webex meeting details only
with RVSPed people.

> Jarcec
>
> On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 06:36:14PM -0400, Kiris, Esin wrote:
> > Hi Jarcec,
> > I would like to dial in. What is the webex and dial-in info?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Esin Kiris

take the elevators from the lobby directly to the fourth floor and then the room are just
next to the elevators.

> > Jarcec
> >
> > On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 04:52:28PM -0700, Jarek Jarcec Cecho wrote:
> > > Just a reminding that the New York Sqoop meetup is next Monday! See you all
there!

> > > Jarcec
> > >
> > > P.S. I've sent a webex invite. If you are planning to join remotely and you
did not get an invite, please do let me know.

on October 28. Come and join other Sqoop users and developers discussing various topics from
Sqoop's past, present and future!

like to participate, shoot me an email! We will be having webex session for the meetup, so
we will be able to dial you in! You won't be able to enjoy the food and beverages though.

> > ATTENTION: -----
> >
> > The information contained in this message (including any files transmitted with
this message) may contain proprietary, trade secret or other  confidential and/or legally
privileged information. Any pricing information contained in this message or in any files
transmitted with this message is always confidential and cannot be shared with any third parties
without prior written approval from Syncsort. This message is intended to be read only by
the individual or entity to whom it is addressed or by their designee. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are on notice that any use, disclosure, copying
or distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and/or Syncsort and destroy all
copies of this message in your possession, custody or control.