sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sqoop Merge using three data sets
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 17:59:39 GMT
Hi Shouvanik,
sadly Sqoop currently do not have facility to remove deleted rows when merging multiple data
sets. I would highly encourage you to file a feature request on [1] to add that. Feel free
to give it a shot!

Jarcec

Links:
1: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 03:58:55PM +0000, shouvanik.haldar@accenture.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to do sqoop merge on three data sets where first has incremental records,
second one is the original full data & the third one has records that are marked for deletion?

> Thanks,
> Shouvanik

of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy. .