sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sqoop not picking up immediate changes
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 16:32:02 GMT
Hi Blues,
would you mind sharing details about your use case? Table schemas, exact commands (both on
database and in command line) and associated logs?

Wild guess - when you are changing the rows in the database, are you committing the ongoing
transaction? Sqoop will create a new connection with new transaction, so due to ACID it won't
pick up any uncommitted changes.

Jarcec