sqoop-user mailing list archives

From "Kallinteris, Christos" <kallinte...@initions.com>
Subject AW: AW: Sqoop connection to MS SQL Server
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2013 10:19:43 GMT
Raj,

Sorry for not answering sooner: I was on the road and did not have access to this email account.

please try replacing database=cust with databasename=cust and let me know how it went.

Cheers!

Christos
--

initions AG
Christos Kallinteris

t:   +49 (0) 40 / 41 49 60-79
f:   +49 (0) 40 / 41 49 60-11
e:  kallinteris@initions.com<mailto:kallinteris@initions.com>
w: www.initions.com<http://www.initions.com/>

Vollständiger Name der Gesellschaft: initions innovative IT solutions AG
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Handelsregister Hamburg B 83929
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Michael Leue