Great news Mengwei,
Can you tell me whether this version supports hive imports if I want to implement it in Java program by using Scoop Java Client API ?

Thanks,
  Manish

On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 5:01 AM, Mengwei Ding <mengwei.ding@gmail.com> wrote:
The Apache Sqoop team is pleased to announce the release of Sqoop 1.99.3.

This is the third cut of Sqoop2 branch. Major step forward of the project.

Apache Sqoop is a tool designed for efficiently transferring bulk data between Apache Hadoop and structured datastores, such as relational databases.

The release is available here:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/sqoop/1.99.3

The full change log is available here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311320&version=12324298

Your help and feedback is more than welcome. For more information on how to report problems
and to get involved, visit the project website at http://sqoop.apache.org/.

The Apache Sqoop Team