Hi,

I'm using the "--null-string" option to control the value of null string columns for imports. I've tested this with MySQL and Postgres and it seems to work fine. However, when I try with HSQLDB, it seems to ignore this option and just return an empty string for nulls. In fact, when the "--null-string" option isn't present it's supposed to return the string "null" according to the spec, and it returns an empty string in this case as well.

Could someone else confirm this behavior? Seems like a bug.

Thanks!