sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: sqoop help : warning /usr/lib/hcatalog does not exist
Date Sat, 25 Jan 2014 18:59:33 GMT
Hi Andy,
CDH specific questions are better asked on cdh-user@ mailing list. You can find instructions
how to join the mailing list at [1].

It seems that you've installed the CDH using parcels and hence there is directory /usr/lib/sqoop/.
I think that you should be able to put the JDBC driver anywhere on your file system and add
it to HADOOP_CLASSPATH variable defined in /etc/sqoop/conf/sqoop-env.sh.

Links:
1: https://groups.google.com/a/cloudera.org/forum/#!forum/cdh-user