sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Getting weird exception while running sqoop jobs
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 03:12:07 GMT
Hi Shouvanik,
please do start a new email thread when you have a new question or if you are facing different
issue.

Would you mind sharing entire Sqoop log generated with parameter --verbose and the version
that you're using?

Jarcec

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 10:29:33PM +0000, shouvanik.haldar@accenture.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> While running sqoop jobs, I am getting a weird error
>
> Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: File input/output error: /home/ucp_intg_user/.sqoop/metastore.db.script.new
>
> Strange fact, is , for some sql server tables , sqoop connects just fine and extracts
data. For some tables, its giving the above error.

> I had concluded that it's a connection issue on the sql server. But the DB guy for that
database said, they did not encounter any connection error in the logs.