sqoop-user mailing list archives

From john zhao <jz...@alpinenow.com>
Subject Re: Help Sqoop Import
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 20:13:04 GMT
First you need make sure you can submit MR job from your command line .
Then you need check your sqoop have the correct HADOOP_HOME environment
to make sure it can get all the hadoop configuration.
Are using yarn or MR1? This probably happens when you  start the cluster
in yarn mode and the HADOOP_HOME is pointed to MR1 folder .
At least for me, last time, that is the case.

John.