sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Martin Thiele <martin.thi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Microsoft JDBC4 connector
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2014 17:08:48 GMT
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-1226 has work around to try

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 6, 2014, at 11:59 AM, Devin Suiter RDX <dsuiter@rdx.com> wrote:
>
> Hello all,
>
> When building import jobs for Sqoop from MSSQL, I'm finding that the only options for
password-protected databases are to pass the password as part of the connect string or to
pass the 'integrated-security' parameter, which doesn't work since I'm running from CentOS
and it needs a Windows .dll installed. If I pass it with the Sqoop --password or --password-file
args it does not work.

> Is there a --password-file option that is compatible in syntax with the Microsoft JDBC4
SQL Server driver that anyone knows of? This seems a little irresponsible and I am hoping
I am missing something. The password file option works great for the MySQL driver.