sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Venkat Ranganathan <vranganat...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Sqoop import into a Hive table with 2 columns as partition keys
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2014 06:03:16 GMT
In Sqoop 1.4.4 we have Hcatalog Integration.   This allows importing data
into hive partition tables with multiple partition keys (but only can be a
static partitioning key).    See
http://sqoop.apache.org/docs/1.4.4/SqoopUserGuide.html#_sqoop_hcatalog_integration

There is a presentation done at Hadoop World on Hcatalog integration that
you can refer to for more information

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/27361435/SqoopHCatIntegration-HadoopWorld2013.pptx

Venkat

--