sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Savitha Devi Inbasekaran <Savith...@smartek21.com>
Subject Incremental insert using Import-all-tables
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2014 12:59:22 GMT
Hi All,
Is there any way I can do incremental update using "Import-all-tables".

Or Is there any option to have the tables , column by which I have to do the increment and
the incremental value in a text file and process that through import/import-all-tables. For
example something like  this:

Text file format
Table name        column name    value
employee                           id                  23

sqoop -import-all-tables<https://sqoop.apache.org/docs/1.4.3/SqoopUserGuide.html#_literal_sqoop_import_all_tables_literal>/import
 --options-file /users/homer/work/import.txt  --driver org.postgresql.Driver  --connect jdbc:postgresql://ipaddress:port/dbname
 -m 1 -username -password -warehouse-dir

Thanks,
Savitha