sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Nilesh Kuchekar <kuchekar.nil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sqoop import/export tool fails with PriviledgedActionException
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2014 23:09:35 GMT
Hi Brenden,

                    Yeah the root has the access to the target file on hdfs.

I changed the privileges settings to false in the Hadoop config to no avail.

Thanks.
Nilesh

> On Apr 30, 2014, at 10:34 AM, Brenden Cobb <Brenden.Cobb@humedica.com> wrote:
>
> Does user root have access to the directory you are targeting?
>

> From: Kuchekar <kuchekar.nilesh@gmail.com>
> Date: Friday, April 25, 2014 3:26 PM
> To: "user@sqoop.apache.org" <user@sqoop.apache.org>
> Subject: Re: Sqoop import/export tool fails with PriviledgedActionException
>
> Hi Brenden,
>
>                    I am using the following command:
>
> sqoop import --connect jdbc:postgresql://172.16.1.202:5432/hadoop --table wcImport --username
postgres -P --target-dir /data/wcImport -m 1

> I have also attached a snapshot of the Exception.
>
> I earlier had received a suggestion from Sergey, but even trying that didn't help .
>
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> Regards.
> Kuchekar, Nilesh
>
> Kuchekar, Nilesh
>

>> On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 1:29 PM, Brenden Cobb <Brenden.Cobb@humedica.com> wrote:
>> Might be helpful to include the command string you're using to execute the job.
>>
>> -BC
>>
>> From: Kuchekar <kuchekar.nilesh@gmail.com>
>> Date: Thursday, April 24, 2014 11:19 PM
>> To: "user@sqoop.apache.org" <user@sqoop.apache.org>
>> Subject: Sqoop import/export tool fails with PriviledgedActionException
>>

>> Hi,
>>
>>      I have a Hadoop 2 Standalone mode installed on my local along with sqoop 1.4.4.

>> When I try to run the import/export sqoop commands on my local, I get following error
:

>> 14/04/24 13:03:33 ERROR security.UserGroupInformation: PriviledgedActionException
as:root (auth:SIMPLE) cause:java.io.FileNotFoundException: File does not exist: hdfs://localhost:9000/Volumes/Study-Work/Study/Hadoop/sqoop1/lib/avro-mapred-1.5.3.jar