sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Amit Sela <am...@infolinks.com>
Subject Re: Regarding SQOOP-585
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2014 20:08:45 GMT
That's the query in the command I try to execute:

--query 'select sd.id,deal_type,value,dd1.dimension_value as
product,ifnull(dd2.dimension_value,"ALL") as
country_code,dd3.dimension_value as
publisher_id,ifnull(dd4.dimension_value,-1) as site_index from
test.signed_deals sd join test.deal_dimensions dd1 on sd.id = dd1.deal_id
and dd1.dimension_id=1 left join test.deal_dimensions dd2 on sd.id =
dd2.deal_id and dd2.dimension_id=2 join test.deal_dimensions dd3 on sd.id =
dd3.deal_id and dd3.dimension_id=3 left join test.deal_dimensions dd4 on
sd.id = dd4.deal_id and dd4.dimension_id=4 where $CONDITIONS'

And that's the error I get:
ERROR tool.ImportTool: Imported Failed: Duplicate Column identifier
specified: 'dimension_value

Thanks,
Amit.