sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Gwen Shapira <gshap...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Regarding SQOOP-585
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2014 23:16:32 GMT
The MySQL behavior is well known and documented. Since the patch was never
committed, I'm not surprised the bug is still around :)

The patch looks like it fixes the issue. It was not committed because we'd
like the patch to include a fix to printResultSet function too.

You can apply the patch on trunk, build and run that.
Also feel free to complete the patch and contribute, so we can fix it in
trunk.

Gwen