sqoop-user mailing list archives

From junwei jiang <flyemin...@hotmail.com>
Subject Unable to export data from HDFS to MySQL (Sqoop 1.99.3)
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 06:40:22 GMT
Hi Sqoop experts,I am trying to import/export MySQL data to Hadoop HDFS using Sqoop2 (1.99.3).
I was able to import a table data from MySQL to HDFS and I saw partitions files in the specified
directory.However, when I tried to export data back to MySQL, it always failed. Unfortunately,
there is no error in the log. What I did is in the Sqoop client, I created a export job. I
didn't put any value for "Stage table name" and "Clear stage table" (not sure whether this
caused the failure).Can anybody help me?

Warmest regards!Jiang Junwei