Hey there,#1: It seems Sqoop2 does support import and export from and to DB2 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-329).#2: There shouldn't be any unexpected transformations on Binary data. With other data types, you have the option of specifying what value will be used as null. You can, of course, define arbitrary transformations by using a free form query.-AbeOn Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 8:42 PM, FF Chen <email@example.com> wrote:
Hi All,Fangfang Chen
I want to import a picture from db2 to hdfs via sqoop with following steps.
Here are my questions:
- Save one picture into db2.
- Import the picture into hdfs from db2 via sqoop
- Import the picture from hdfs into db2 again.
Could you please give your answers. Thanks
- could sqoop support this scenario?
- is there data format transformation during these imports?