sqoop-user mailing list archives

From "Sean Franks" <seancfra...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: about sqoop-1.99.3
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2014 01:18:04 GMT
I’ve had more problems with this than anything I’ve worked on in 15 years.
I’m just going back to writing everything in Python and using connectors to
MySql and any other database my clients have.

But don’t try blaming the developer(s) for the problems. You have to buy
support or come to this forum for help.

What are you experiencing Li?

李占强

Signature0001

Sean Franks | (212) 284-8787

“With the addition of a well structured Big Data ecosystem to the Data
Highway of an enterprise, Business Intelligence analytics will take a
quantum leap forward.”