sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Vishal Kapoor <vishal.kapoor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can someone point me to the documentation on all the parameters I can set for frameworkForm and connectorForm
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2014 17:18:15 GMT
Thanks Abe,

That takes sqoop2 out of scope for me for now as I am looking for an Avro
Export where I can influence the Namespace and Avro schema name.

another question, how best can start a sqoop job from Java code  and
capture the output for sqoop 1.4.3( not sqoop2)
I am interested in number of records exported, bytes read etc.

Thanks,
Vishal