sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Gwen Shapira <gshap...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: about sqoop-1.44 increment parameter
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2014 20:54:20 GMT
last-value means "the last value we already got from the database".

So you basically tell Sqoop - "I already have all the data until
06-25. Get me all the new data that happened since 06-25 until today".

If you want specifically all the data from 06-25 to 07-25, you want to
use --where and specify the entire condition.

Gwen