sqoop-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Gwen Shapira <gshap...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Importing data from teradata sqoop using cloudera connector 1.2c4
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2014 21:50:32 GMT
It looks like Sqoop can't connect to the Teradata host (192.168.181.128).

Double check that the IP is correct, check if you can connect from Sqoop
host to Teradata using other client (or even just ping).
If there's no connectivity, complain to your network admin.

Gwen



On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 2:06 PM, Bhuvana Bellala <
Bhuvana.Bellala@cormac-corp.com> wrote:

>  Hi everyone,
>
>
>
>   I am running a sqoop to import teradata table into hdfs and I get this
> error but I have not found a way to fix this problem. Below is the log.
> However, when I run sqoop eval on the same connect string it runs fine. Any
> help would be appreciated. Thank you..
>
>
>
> 014-07-23.17:02:21.201 TERAJDBC4 ERROR [main]
> com.teradata.jdbc.jdk6.JDK6_SQL_Connection@74f9e89d Connection to
> 192.168.181.128 Wed Jul 23 17:02:21 EDT 2014 socket orig=192.168.181.128
> cid=ab6be85 sess=0 java.net.NoRouteToHostException: No route to host  at
> java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)  at
> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:339)
> at
> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:200)
> at
> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:182)
> at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392)  at
> java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:579)  at
> com.teradata.jdbc.jdbc_4.io.TDNetworkIOIF$ConnectThread.run(TDNetworkIOIF.java:1214)
>
>
> 14/07/23 17:02:21 ERROR teradata.TeradataManager: Can't initialize
> connection to Teradata server
>
> com.teradata.jdbc.jdbc_4.util.JDBCException: [Teradata JDBC Driver]
> [TeraJDBC 15.00.00.15] [Error 1000] [SQLState 08S01] Login failure for
> Connection to 192.168.181.128 Wed Jul 23 17:02:21 EDT 2014 socket
> orig=192.168.181.128 cid=ab6be85 sess=0 java.net.NoRouteToHostException: No
> route to host  at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)  at
> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:339)
> at
> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:200)
> at
> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:182)
> at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392)  at
> java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:579)  at
> com.teradata.jdbc.jdbc_4.io.TDNetworkIOIF$ConnectThread.run(TDNetworkIOIF.java:1214)
>
>
>                 at
> com.teradata.jdbc.jdbc_4.util.ErrorFactory.makeDriverJDBCException(ErrorFactory.java:93)
>
>                 at
> com.teradata.jdbc.jdbc_4.util.ErrorFactory.makeDriverJDBCException(ErrorFactory.java:68)
>
>                 at
> com.teradata.jdbc.jdbc_4.util.ErrorFactory.makeIoJDBCException(ErrorFactory.java:206)
>
>                 at
> com.teradata.jdbc.jdbc_4.util.ErrorAnalyzer.analyzeIoError(ErrorAnalyzer.java:61)
>
>                 at
> com.teradata.jdbc.jdbc_4.io.TDNetworkIOIF.createSocketConnection(TDNetworkIOIF.java:153)
>
>                 at
> com.teradata.jdbc.jdbc_4.io.TDNetworkIOIF.<init>(TDNetworkIOIF.java:132)
>
>                 at
> com.teradata.jdbc.jdbc_4.TDSession.getIO(TDSession.java:571)
>
>                 at
> com.teradata.jdbc.jdbc.GenericLogonController.run(GenericLogonController.java:97)
>
>                 at
> com.teradata.jdbc.jdbc_4.TDSession.<init>(TDSession.java:219)
>
>                 at
> com.teradata.jdbc.jdk6.JDK6_SQL_Connection.<init>(JDK6_SQL_Connection.java:35)
>
>                 at
> com.teradata.jdbc.jdk6.JDK6ConnectionFactory.constructSQLConnection(JDK6ConnectionFactory.java:25)
>
>                 at
> com.teradata.jdbc.jdbc.ConnectionFactory.createConnection(ConnectionFactory.java:179)
>
>                 at
> com.teradata.jdbc.jdbc.ConnectionFactory.createConnection(ConnectionFactory.java:169)
>
>                 at
> com.teradata.jdbc.TeraDriver.doConnect(TeraDriver.java:232)
>
>                 at
> com.teradata.jdbc.TeraDriver.connect(TeraDriver.java:158)
>
>                 at
> java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:571)
>
>                 at
> java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:215)
>
>                 at
> com.teradata.hadoop.db.TeradataConnection.connect(TeradataConnection.java:336)
>
>                 at
> com.cloudera.connector.teradata.TeradataManager.createTeradataConnection(TeradataManager.java:324)
>
>                 at
> com.cloudera.connector.teradata.TeradataManager.<init>(TeradataManager.java:81)
>
>                 at
> com.cloudera.connector.teradata.TeradataManagerFactory.accept(TeradataManagerFactory.java:34)
>
>                 at
> org.apache.sqoop.manager.ManagerFactory.accept(ManagerFactory.java:50)
>
>                 at
> org.apache.sqoop.ConnFactory.getManager(ConnFactory.java:178)
>
>                 at
> org.apache.sqoop.tool.BaseSqoopTool.init(BaseSqoopTool.java:242)
>
>                 at
> org.apache.sqoop.tool.ImportTool.init(ImportTool.java:84)
>
>                 at
> org.apache.sqoop.tool.ImportTool.run(ImportTool.java:494)
>
>                 at org.apache.sqoop.Sqoop.run(Sqoop.java:147)
>
>                 at
> org.apache.hadoop.util.ToolRunner.run(ToolRunner.java:70)
>
>                 at org.apache.sqoop.Sqoop.runSqoop(Sqoop.java:183)
>
>                 at org.apache.sqoop.Sqoop.runTool(Sqoop.java:222)
>
>                 at org.apache.sqoop.Sqoop.runTool(Sqoop.java:231)
>
>                 at org.apache.sqoop.Sqoop.main(Sqoop.java:240)
>
> Caused by: java.net.NoRouteToHostException: No route to host
>
>                 at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
>
>                 at
> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:339)
>
>                 at
> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:200)
>
>                 at
> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:182)
>
>                 at
> java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392)
>
>                 at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:579)
>
>                 at
> com.teradata.jdbc.jdbc_4.io.TDNetworkIOIF$ConnectThread.run(TDNetworkIOIF.java:1214)
>
> 14/07/23 17:02:21 ERROR tool.BaseSqoopTool: Got error creating database
> manager: java.lang.RuntimeException: Can't initialize connecion to Teradata
> server
>
>                 at
> com.cloudera.connector.teradata.TeradataManager.createTeradataConnection(TeradataManager.java:335)
>
>                 at
> com.cloudera.connector.teradata.TeradataManager.<init>(TeradataManager.java:81)
>
>                 at
> com.cloudera.connector.teradata.TeradataManagerFactory.accept(TeradataManagerFactory.java:34)
>
>                 at
> org.apache.sqoop.manager.ManagerFactory.accept(ManagerFactory.java:50)
>
>                 at
> org.apache.sqoop.ConnFactory.getManager(ConnFactory.java:178)
>
>                 at
> org.apache.sqoop.tool.BaseSqoopTool.init(BaseSqoopTool.java:242)
>
>                 at
> org.apache.sqoop.tool.ImportTool.init(ImportTool.java:84)
>
>                 at
> org.apache.sqoop.tool.ImportTool.run(ImportTool.java:494)
>
>                 at org.apache.sqoop.Sqoop.run(Sqoop.java:147)
>
>                 at
> org.apache.hadoop.util.ToolRunner.run(ToolRunner.java:70)
>
>                 at org.apache.sqoop.Sqoop.runSqoop(Sqoop.java:183)
>
>                 at org.apache.sqoop.Sqoop.runTool(Sqoop.java:222)
>
>                 at org.apache.sqoop.Sqoop.runTool(Sqoop.java:231)
>
>                 at org.apache.sqoop.Sqoop.main(Sqoop.java:240)
>
> Caused by: com.teradata.jdbc.jdbc_4.util.JDBCException: [Teradata JDBC
> Driver] [TeraJDBC 15.00.00.15] [Error 1000] [SQLState 08S01] Login failure
> for Connection to 192.168.181.128 Wed Jul 23 17:02:21 EDT 2014 socket
> orig=192.168.181.128 cid=ab6be85 sess=0 java.net.NoRouteToHostException: No
> route to host  at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)  at
> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:339)
> at
> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:200)
> at
> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:182)
> at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392)  at
> java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:579)  at
> com.teradata.jdbc.jdbc_4.io.TDNetworkIOIF$ConnectThread.run(TDNetworkIOIF.java:1214)
>
>
>                 at
> com.teradata.jdbc.jdbc_4.util.ErrorFactory.makeDriverJDBCException(ErrorFactory.java:93)
>
>                 at
> com.teradata.jdbc.jdbc_4.util.ErrorFactory.makeDriverJDBCException(ErrorFactory.java:68)
>
>                 at
> com.teradata.jdbc.jdbc_4.util.ErrorFactory.makeIoJDBCException(ErrorFactory.java:206)
>
>                 at
> com.teradata.jdbc.jdbc_4.util.ErrorAnalyzer.analyzeIoError(ErrorAnalyzer.java:61)
>
>                 at
> com.teradata.jdbc.jdbc_4.io.TDNetworkIOIF.createSocketConnection(TDNetworkIOIF.java:153)
>
>                 at
> com.teradata.jdbc.jdbc_4.io.TDNetworkIOIF.<init>(TDNetworkIOIF.java:132)
>
>                 at
> com.teradata.jdbc.jdbc_4.TDSession.getIO(TDSession.java:571)
>
>                 at
> com.teradata.jdbc.jdbc.GenericLogonController.run(GenericLogonController.java:97)
>
>                 at
> com.teradata.jdbc.jdbc_4.TDSession.<init>(TDSession.java:219)
>
>                 at
> com.teradata.jdbc.jdk6.JDK6_SQL_Connection.<init>(JDK6_SQL_Connection.java:35)
>
>                 at
> com.teradata.jdbc.jdk6.JDK6ConnectionFactory.constructSQLConnection(JDK6ConnectionFactory.java:25)
>
>                 at
> com.teradata.jdbc.jdbc.ConnectionFactory.createConnection(ConnectionFactory.java:179)
>
>                 at
> com.teradata.jdbc.jdbc.ConnectionFactory.createConnection(ConnectionFactory.java:169)
>
>                 at
> com.teradata.jdbc.TeraDriver.doConnect(TeraDriver.java:232)
>
>                 at
> com.teradata.jdbc.TeraDriver.connect(TeraDriver.java:158)
>
>                 at
> java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:571)
>
>                 at
> java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:215)
>
>                 at
> com.teradata.hadoop.db.TeradataConnection.connect(TeradataConnection.java:336)
>
>                 at
> com.cloudera.connector.teradata.TeradataManager.createTeradataConnection(TeradataManager.java:324)
>
>                 ... 13 more
>
> Caused by: java.net.NoRouteToHostException: No route to host
>
>                 at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
>
>                 at
> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:339)
>
>                 at
> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:200)
>
>                 at
> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:182)
>
>                 at
> java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392)
>
>                 at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:579)
>
>                 at
> com.teradata.jdbc.jdbc_4.io.TDNetworkIOIF$ConnectThread.run(TDNetworkIOIF.java:1214)
>
>
>
>
>
> [image: Cormac_logo]
>
>
>
> *Bhuvana Bellala| Intern*
>  * ------------------------------ *
>
> *13921 Park Center Road, Suite 180, Herndon VA 20171|*
>
> *CMMI Maturity Level 3 Rated| GSA Schedule 70| SBA SDB, 8(a)*|
>
> www.cormac-corp.com
>
>
>
> This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
> solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
> If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute
> or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you
> have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your
> system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that
> disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the
> contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
>
>
>
>
>

Mime
View raw message