sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Abraham Elmahrek <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: will there be a stable release for sqoop2? And When?
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2014 04:05:58 GMT
Hey there,

Sqoop2 is currently under active development. I wouldn't say there's a
specific time that a stable release will be cut since it's a community
driven project. I personally would love to see Sqoop2 stable sooner rather
than later though.

What are you looking for in Sqoop2 that Sqoop1 currently doesn't solve?

Also, the rate at which Sqoop2 finishes is a function of the number of
contributors on the project! Please feel free to help drive Sqoop2 to where
it needs to be.

-Abe