sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sqoop Import parallel sessions - Question
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2014 15:41:21 GMT
It would be helpful if you could share your entire Sqoop commands and the exact exception with
it’s stack trace.

Jarcec

On Aug 14, 2014, at 7:57 AM, Sethuramaswamy, Suresh <suresh.sethuramaswamy@credit-suisse.com>
wrote:

> Team,
>
> We had to initiate Sqoop import for a month old records in a session, similarly I need
to initiate 12 such statements in parallel in order to read 1 year worth of data, while I
do this,

> I keep getting the error <SCHEMA>.<TABLENAME> folder already exists.  This
is because of all these sessions being initiated with same uid and the mapred temporary hdfs
folder under the user’s home directory until it completes.