sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sqoop2 Jobs not able to start
Date Sat, 16 Aug 2014 14:27:01 GMT
Hi Muthu,
indeed the version 1.99.3 has removed the “submission” command and introduced top level
“start”, “stop” and “status” commands.

The return value 500 means that your service is in a bad state, I would recommend checking
server logs to see what is happening.

Jarcec

On Aug 15, 2014, at 10:44 PM, Muthu Pandi <muthu1086@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
>             After setting sqoop server(1.99.3) and port connection. i tried to start
my job i found submission command is missing and instead of that i tried to start my job using
the command start job --jid no.while executing this command i am getting this.
>  Exception has occurred during processing command
> Exception: com.sun.jersey.api.client.UniformInterfaceException Message: POST http://<ServerIP>:12000/sqoop/v1/submission/action/4
returned a response status of 500 Internal Server Error